Friday, January 4, 2008

More Good News

Also, our very own Aaron Farmer has received yet another promotion at The Star. Faithful readers will of course remember Mr. Farmer as perhaps the best intern that the Vandalia Onions ever had. As a matter of fact, Aaron was the guy that first set up the Onions on the computer in the first place. We argued for months and he tried to get me to go with the Apple II and instead I picked the Radio Shack Model 4P, I remember it like it was yesterday. (It seems more like the type of computer that my hero Walter C. would have used).

Anyway, Aaron we are proud of you and I know you are busy, we always enjoy reading your columns that Mrs. MacDonald clips out from Kansas City and sends to us. Young Turk told me that you are on the Internets too. Wow, I'll have to down to the public library and see if they have a copy of that.

Hey, be careful in the big city, Aaron. Oh and where did you get the Goose Island Ale? -- Ed.

No comments: